- Participating in, Attending or Registering for the God's Voice Conference signifies agreement with the following event policies.
- God's Voice Conference (GVC) Committee and First Stone Ministries requires that all participants of the God's Voice Conference adhere to the following Code of Conduct.
- Please review the Code of Conduct, Procedure for Change to Policies and Policy Agreement/Liability Release sections below and a signature of this agreement will be required at any FSM event, indicating that you understand and accept this agreement applicable to any FSM event. If you register someone else, you signify that your guest is also in complete agreement with these policies.
Code of Conduct
- All participants of FSM events are expected to adhere to standards of conduct in keeping with Christian/professional standards. This includes abstaining from all forms of immoral behavior (including sexuality) and disruptions of any kind.
- All participants of God's Voice Conference events are expected to either be in agreement with the doctrinal statements and position papers of First Stone Ministries and God's Voice Conference Committee or be respectful of these statements while finding out more about the beliefs and practices of our ministry and those like ours.
- Disruption of the God's Voice Conference in any form is not acceptable, including but not limited to: interrupting presenters, speakers or activities, such as a public documentary screening; distributing literature or materials; audio or video recording at the event that have not been pre-approved by the God's Voice Conference staff; campaigning for alternative religions, philosophical or political views; on-site demonstrations; seeking sexual contacts; harassing others; using alcohol or narcotics; or sharing registration with other persons.
- Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is grounds for immediate dismissal from the FSM event. Persons asked to leave for violation of the Code of Conduct will not be eligible for refunds when registration fees were received.
- God's Voice Conference and the partnering associates of this event reserve the right to refuse any person, participant or registered person, or to remove these people from the God's Voice Conference. This is particularly so if there is reasonable cause to believe that he or she may endanger themselves or others by attending the conference or has endangered themselves or others in attendance.
Procedure for Changes to Policies
In the event that God's Conference leadership or the staff First Stone Ministries is required to change any of these stated policies, changes will be made on the God's Voice Conference website or the registration page, and participants or attendees may be notified by email of such changes.
Policy Agreement/Liability Release
“I understand and acknowledge that God's Voice Conference and partnering associates hold to a traditional, Biblically-based view of scripture affirming God’s created intent for human sexual relating as one man with one woman in a covenant marriage and that this viewpoint will influence—and be expressed throughout—the conference. I further understand that the subject matter at this event deals with sensitive topics and opinions which may or may not align with my worldview, and which also may touch on emotional or spiritual issues that are critical to me and thus may be unsettling. I voluntarily and personally assume responsibility for my participation in any and all aspects of the conference, and release everyone involved in the God's Conference, its other partnering associates, hosting church location, and all of their respective boards, staffs, members and any of the conference teachers or contributors from any claims whatsoever for damages alleged as a direct or indirect result of participation in our God's Voice Conference or any event associated with First Stone Ministries or with the hosting church location.”
All participants at our events must be familiar with, and in agreement with the Code of Conduct and Policy Agreement/Liability Release as outlined above. I have read and I understand all of the God's Voice Conference Attendance Agreement.
Questions? Contact: Godsvoice19@gmail.com.
Attendees or participants will be required to sign this Agreement before entering a God's Voice Conference Event.